Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance
Watsapp.pk respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Watsapp.pk in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA Notice to our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement at:
DMCA Agent Watsapp.pk [Your Address] [City, State, ZIP Code] Email: [email protected]
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
If you believe that material you posted on the site was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us by providing our designated agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user of the site.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
Please send your Counter-Notification to our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement at the email address provided above.
Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.